Welcome to the Liberty Inn at Lincoln City.
Look for us just north of the intersection of Highway 101 and North Logan Road, 1/3 of a mile from the Chinook Winds Casino.
Just 90 miles southwest of Portland, Lincoln City is known for its beach town friendliness, its assortment of casual and fine dining restaurants, and the year round festivals celebrating everything from kites to cooking.
Our guests tell us they love our clean and comfortable accommodations, our proximity to the beach and casino entertainment, and our generous complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet, served 7 days a week.
We look forward to seeing you on the coast!
• Traveling From I-5
Take one of the following from I-5 to get to Highway 101:
– Highway 26 (connects to Highway 6) or Highway 30 from the north
– Highway 99W and 18 from Portland from the northeast
– Highway 22 from Salem (connects to Highway 18) from the east
– Highway 20 from Corvallis from the south
– Highway 126 from Eugene from the south
– Highway 42 from Roseburg from the south
• Traveling South on Highway 101
Drive to Lincoln City. Turn right onto N.E. Logan Road (McDonald’s is located at the intersection) and travel north 1/3 mile. Hotel is located straight ahead on the right.
• Traveling North on Highway 101
Drive through Lincoln City to the north end of town. Turn left onto N.E. Logan Road (McDonald’s is located at the intersection) and travel north 1/3 mile. Hotel is located straight ahead on the right.
• Road Conditions